Egg Bake BreakfastGet the Flash Player to see this player.
2-3 Sausage Links (Without Casing)
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Sautee Sausage while you dice the Onion.
3. When the Onion is diced, place in sautee pan with Sausage.
4. Let Onion sautee until it gets that brown color like the Sausage.
5. When Sausage and Onion are done sauteing, pour into baking dish. Take 5 Eggs, crack them and pour on top of sauteed Onion and Sausages.
6. Mixed all of this up and place in 350 degree oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until it looks done.
7. Take dish out of oven, let it sit for a few minutes, Enjoy!